Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Riley's new bed!!

Believe it or not, at just a few days shy of 4 weeks old, she OUTGREW her bassinett! For the past few nights, she's been sleeping in the bed with us, which doesnt really work, cause for how tiny she is, she takes ALL THE ROOM! We lay her down, and a few hours later, she wakes us up and she is SIDEWAYS! That girl moves so much! So we decided that its time to get her a CRIB! It's so exciting for her to have a crib...its her bed for the next few years! Enjoy these pictures of Marky putting it together, while me and Riley sat on the bed and watched. :)

So we tried putting her to bed in the new crib...but of course she didnt like it. ha. Today I layed her down in it for her nap...lasted 30 minutes! hey, its a start!!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is Jeff's wife, Rachel, It took us two weeks to get Georgia to like her crib!! They were not fun weeks either, but eventually they love it and hate to move to the next bed!

Unknown said...

Ha I love the pic of Marky reading the directions-Your smart- your dad would never read those things. To think of all the toys/bikes/doll houses that you will be putting together in the future!! You're such a GOOD daddy!

Mai Mai said...

Ops~ that comment above is from Mai Mai not Bethany

Mai Mai said...

Oh my gosh I must comment again and say that my granddaughter is the most precious baby ever!!! Her lips are soooo KISSABLE!!!
I love her "I'm pooping Look"
Her expressions are so unique!
I love you three!!
Mai Mai and Gramps too