Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Look! Its my toes, and they wiggle!

This picture is up there with one of my favorites. Its such a special time when babies begin to really notice their hands and feet. Riley has noticed both her hands and feet for quite some time now. Everyday she seems to find her fist and it first will always hit her straight in the face while staring at it and going cross-eyed. Then she tries again, and she makes it into her mouth, which is followed by an extremely loud sucking noise. That noise always seems to make me laugh. Riley has now began to try to sit up. If she's propped up on the boppy, a pillow or even just laying down, she uses her super strong stomach muscles and tries to pull herself up to sit. Its sooo cute! As you can see in this picture, she is sitting against the boppy...i was taking her picture (as usual) and smiling like crazy. Then all of a sudden she got all serious and started just staring at her feet while she was wiggling them, spreading them, closing them, rubbing them together. It was soooo precious! I couldn't even tear her eyes away from her feet...I am so happy I captured this moment. :)

No comments: