Friday, June 6, 2008

27

This week Marky celebrated his 27th birthday!!! Nothing really went as planned. He woke up super early to go stand up paddleing. I decided to bake his favorite...Coffee Cake for breakfast. So while that was in the oven, I quickly decorated.

I put some signs and pictures up all over the house, then decided to put up some blue ribbon off the fan. Then the buzzer went off. Coffee cake was done. Not quite so I closed the oven door for a few minutes while the finish baking to perfection. So i started to tape some ribbon to the celing fan. It looked great. So festive! Until i turned ON the fan. What a mess! They knotted everywhere! I was su bummed. So grabbed Marky's knife and attemted to cut off the tangled ribbon. That didn't work. Then I realized...COFFEE CAKE!!! burned. :(

So after work, I made his present. Taking Riley's pictures! Easy as that. Wrong. She was not in a picture taking mood!! I take her picture almost everyday and she is always all smiles. The one day I need her smiles, she wont give em! So here's what I got...







as you can clearly see...she either didnt like her outfit, or just wasnt in the mood for the beach and pictures. Its ok... cause these pictures are so differnent than what we already have. And so here's the final project. A very large scrapbook page, framed. He LOVED it!...so the day turned out ok!




No comments: