Friday, July 4, 2008

Reflections & Happy 4th!

I still cant believe today is the 4th of July. This past year has flown by extremely fast! Last 4th of July was spent biking downtown on Main Street with some friends, watching fireworks on the roof of HSS, and wondering what next year will bring, since Riley was a tiny little peanut in my belly. So to catch you up to this year, my belly grew, and grew, and grew, pushed out little Riley in 3 pushes, she screamed. shes healthy. she smiled. she rolled over. she laughed. she grabs. she sits up. she's 5 1/2 months old and today is the 4th of July.



Marky worked today, so me and Riley went bowling with some friends. It was empty! Perfect time to go to the bowling alley...a holiday. Here's some cute pictures of Riley on the lanes....


I sat her outside this afternoon to get some outside shots of her...with and without a shirt :) I looked and looked for a cute 4th of July outfit for her but nothing out there was cute! so this is her one and only red shirt.




Hope everyone has/had a fun and safe 4th of July!

No comments: