Saturday, August 9, 2008

family date

the other day we had a family date :) well....i was exhausted...and needed a nap reeeallly bad. So i lay down in my bed. All I can hear is Riley being fussy in the living room with Marky. How am I supposed to sleep??? So he takes her and puts her in the crib...(downfall of a one bedroom apartment. no quiet places.) crib is in our bedroom. so shes in her crib playing, which doesnt make much sense to me...again, how am i supposed to sleep?? by this time im getting grumpy cause i need my nap! I never ever get to nap and with Marky home it was my one and only chance. FAILED. so I decided to get up since I was not going to sleep. Marky felt bad (finally.) and said he's taking Riley on a date...a walk up to main street. Walk? a walk? but i wanna go! So my grumpy attitude towards not being able to sleep was turned around for a beautiful walk as a family. Here are some pictures.



marky decided to pose...




It was such a nice night. perfect weather. dinner at dukes. our little family.

No comments: