Friday, October 31, 2008

October 31st

So today is the last day of October. I did it. I posted pictures every single day. I am quite proud! But don't expect this to happen in November. Its waaay too hard. So today is Halloween. Not my favorite holiday, but it is fun to dress Riley up, and to see all the other creative costumes out there. So Riley was a Monkey. I bought her costume about a month ago, cause i found it at a really cheap price. So when I went to put it on her today, it was a little small...haha...then she started to get warm...(it was SO humid and warm tonight!)then she did NOT like it at all! So i had a back-up. She had a tu-tu i bought her about 3 months ago, so she ended up being a Ballerina...and a really cute one! :)

i actually got a smile out of her in this costume!





She did not like putting on a new costume! poor thing. hungry too.

ya, marky borrowed a bob marley wig from his employee at work, so we can walk down main street.



and our little family picture.




No comments: