Friday, January 16, 2009

3 Year Anniversary

On the 14th, we happily celebrated our 3 years of marriage! Yeaaa!
We took 2 days this week and headed for some time in Catalina with out Riley. :( We were so blessed on this amazing little getaway! We took 200 pictures!...yes 200! But dont worry, I wont post ALL of them, haha.. just half.

Here's the awesome Sunrise that we saw while we were in the boat!


We had the blessing of some locals (Loyal customers of Marky's who live on the Island) who took us to the other side of the Island--I had no idea there was life other than the city! So he drove us 15 miles and we stopped at an amazing private beach where the Ocean was as Blue as Hawaii!...me and marky did some exploring, hiking, and then Marky did some surfing.













1 comment:

Unknown said...

yea for anniversaries...yea for getaways!!...yea for super amazing cameras!!! such good pics!!! and speaking of pics...did you put Eddie's teacher yearbook pic in your slideshow!!! ahahahahahhaha. I was laughing so hard when I saw that. And I love this new background!!! so cute! Blog looks great!
huggy!!!