Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Poppy!

Last night we celebrated my Dad's birthday! It started with a suprise visit at his shop, fun playtime with Riley's cousins, then dinner at Rubys! It was such a sweet time with my dad! We then took some pictures of Poppy and his grandkids!

i love this picture of my dad...not great of the kids (Riley's looking in a daze, and Isaiah and Makenzie are fascinated with the tree!) But my dad looks genuinely happy and I just love that big smile on his face! :)




I love you dad...and Riley is so lucky to have you as her Grandpa! Thank you for everything you've taught me, thank you for guiding me and loving me as much as you do.

I hope you enjoyed your special day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so much like my grandpa here. It is hilarious!! Love and miss you guys!

Mindi said...

Happy Birthday, Jim! We're only a day apart...and a few years! =)