Wednesday, December 3, 2008

i love...

my sweet Riley Rae!

I love her big and beautiful eyes.


I love how hard she laughs, and how easy it is for her to laugh.

i love each one of her little teeth...but before i know it, they will be falling out.

i love the way she gives kisses.

i love all our mommy-daughter special moments.

i love that when she sees the camera, she sits still and smiles.

i love what a messy eater she is. (look how messy she is, but yet, her lips stay perfectly pink, and her eyes stay so bright.)

i love the moments that these two share, especially when he thinks i am not around... and i love how loving and patient of a father Marky is. He was made to be a daddy.

i love that she has a high butt crack, just like her mamma!

i love how much she loves baths.
i love this particular day...

...but I love this day so much more!

I cannot believe that Riley will be ONE in 45 days!

1 comment:

Mindi said...

That is thee cutest posting ever! So creative and precious! Oh...makes me miss having a baby. If it were up to me, I would never quit having them! Enjoy your sweet Riley. Right around their first birthday is my very favorite time.