Monday, December 28, 2009

fathers day

I love fathers day.  I love celebrating my dad.  I now love celebrating my husband, and my brothers!  Father’s day is such a special day and I love to make them all feel special!! :)
To my dad: You are such an awesome dad.  I have so many special memories with you that I will always treasure.  I couldn’t have asked for a better dad.  I love how sweet and caring you are.  I love your generosity, your kindness, toughness and all your love.  Thank you for being the greatest dad.  I love you so much!

For Marky: Thank you for being such a loving and Godly daddy to our little Riley.  I love watching the 2 of you together.  I love how much she loves you, and I love seeing little personality traits come out of her that remind me of you.  Happy 2nd fathers day and I love you so much!
This morning I dressed Riley in a shirt I had made with a picture of the 2 of them (one of my faves of the 2 of them!) on her shirt.  The smallest they make was a Youth Small, so it is HUGE on her…so she’s a little 80’s this morning with it tied behind her back, and the sleeves rolled.  Marky loved it when she came out of her room wearing it!  Then we headed to Woodys in Sunset Beach for a nice breakfast.  No one was there, it was great.  Good food too!  At breakfast I gave Marky his present.  Last month I asked Kimberlee West to take some pictures of Riley and I to give to Marky.  They turned out awesome and I put them in a custom album for him…he was SO impressed that he had no idea, and that we kept it a secret!  I was so happy to give it to him! :)






No comments: