Monday, December 28, 2009

these boots are made for walkin'...

Riley was supposed to be a LadyBug for halloween.  BUT she would NOT wear it!  So I had to look through her closet and piece an outfit together for her that wasn’t costume-y at all.  So I came up with a cowgirl.  I am SOOO glad she was a cowgirl; it’s MUCH more fitting for her than a LadyBug :)  Let me tell you, as soon as I put those boots on her feet, she was FEARLESS!  She walked all over, and I just followed her the ENTIRE day!  She was always looking down at her boots as she walked…it was soooo cute.  We went with Riley’s Mai Mai and her Aunties to Calvary Chapel Pacific Coast for the little festival where Riley played golf, bowled and did a bean bag toss.  THANKFULLY she wasn’t really into the candy.  When she got it, she would just give it to me to hold.  After the church function, we headed downtown to see Daddy and walked down Main St.  After Marky got off, we headed to my parent’s house.  BUSY day for a cowgirl!


No comments: