Monday, December 28, 2009

lots of updates!

Lots has been happening these last few weeks….so here are some updates, not really in order, but pictures to go with!
Last week I got to babysit my niece, Scarlett for a few hours.  Riley LOVED it.  She was definitely playing the ‘big sister’ role.  When I laid Scarlett down on the mat, Riley immediately went and grabbed her very own blanket, and put it on Scarlett, then went and grabbed Handy Manny, and tried to give it to her.  It was so cute!

As we headed to dinner at Dukes this week, I was amazed by such a beautiful sunset.  I always keep my point and shoot camera in my purse, so I was soo happy to have gotten this shot!  When we walked 5 minutes to a different angle, it already wasn’t nearly as bright!


A few weeks ago we went to Alhambra with Marky’s family to visit his grandparents who have been placed in a very loving home.  It was so great to visit them and see all they do each day.  We spent the afternoon in the sunshine and breeze, which felt so good.  There was a huge tree with a ton of leaves, which Marky taught her how to gather them up and throw them.  She had a BLAST!


This weekend I was visiting my best friend Sarah Rebecca Jolly Witt, and picking up some of her delish cupcakes!  (She is the best of the best!  Her baking skills are awwwwesome!) Riley and her sweet 5 month old daughter, Charlotte, are best friends.  Riley even let her pull her hair!  Now that’s a BFF!
 
This past sunday was Grandparents Day.  During the week, we managed  to get all 4 grandkids over to the park to take some sneaky pictures for my mom and dad.  It was so much fun!  These are my favorites…
 
and lastly…can her eyes get any BIGGER?!?!!?




No comments: