Monday, December 28, 2009

my faves.

One and a half: Next month Riley will be one and a half.  This is my new favorite age!  Her independence.  Her LOVE to just be outside.  Her talking.  Her running.  All her words!!!  And her memory….it blows me away!!  I am so in love with this age…all the things you can teach her and how she remembers it so fast!  Love love love one and a half!
Disneyland: We just got our passes, and we are LOVING it!  My wonderful precious and fabulous late Aunt B used to get us passes each year as kids.  Being there takes me back to being 10 again!  Now bringing my daughter there, and seeing the excitement in her eyes; its awesome!
Etsy: one word. HOOKED.  I have fallen in love with this website.  I can seriously be on it for hours just browsing through everything.  For those of you who have never heard of etsy; it’s a website that sells all handmade things.  Anything from purses, clothes, jewelry, fun bags, barrett’s, anything!  Check it out, andif you find some cool things, email me and tell me!  Who doesn’t love to support people who hand-make things?!
Tori & Dean:You may disagree with me, but i love their show!  I have watched it the previous 3 seasons and it just gets better and better.  Tori Spelling is just like us, except lives in a HUMUNGUS house and has a nanny, and throws elaborate parties…ok, maybe not just like us.  But she shares the same day-to-day troubles which is pretty cool to see.  Im also currently reading her 2nd book, Mommywood.  I have a new grown respect for her!  Check out her show.  Tuesdays, on Oxygen.
My NEW fab job:  For those of you who don’t know, I have been working for the talented Kimberlee West!  I started with her in April and I am loving every SECOND of being Kimee’s assistant!  Next month I leave HSS to work for her with more hours!  I have already learned SO much and I feel SO incredibly blessed to have this opportunity-but also to be learning from HER!  Kimee = complete AWESOMENESS!
Redbox: $1 to rent a movie? Yes please.
June Gloom: As much as I am looking forward to these SUMMER months…this 70 degree weather is quite nice.  But I am looking forward to the miserable 90 degree weather.
Bike Rides: A few nights ago the 3 of us went on a FUN bike ride! I love it!  Riley’s in her little trailer hooked on Marky’s bike.  She loves to look around and giggle and play with her toys!  We rode a mile to the park, played, then rode back…such a treat!
Wahoo’s ‘teriyaki’ fish tacos: Marky discovered, then introduced to me, that you can order TERIYAKI instead of just blackened or spicy fish.  If anyone knows me, knows how much me (and my mom) LOVE anything teriyaki!  So this is definitely my new FAVE!
My husband: Not necessarily a ‘new’ fave, but my ‘all-time’ fave.  I don’t even want to think what my life would be like if I never married him.  I love our life together, I feel so blessed to live this life.  To be married to a man who loves me unconditionally.   Married to a man who has a heart for others, and loves our Lord and Savior with everything he has.  Marky is  the man of my dreams, the man my heart desires, the man I have been praying for when I was little. He’s my everything, my rock andmy best friend.  Thank you for asking me to be your wife 4 years ago.  It was the best YES I’ve ever said.

now leaving you with another fave…an oldie fave.



No comments: