Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Something kinda fun...

8 SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH
1. Grey's Anatomy - Bethany got me hooked on this show a few years ago.  Started watching it a few seasons in, but I caught up with the first few seasons on DVD. FAITHFUL FAN.
2. The Office - Love this show! HILARIOUS!
3. Amazing Race - This show is so fun to watch and to follow.
4. The Bachelor - I'm hooked.  I am obsessed with this show.  The odds are pretty much, well they dont ever last, but I still have to watch it.  I love picking a favorite from the minute they step out of that limo...but its so funny how UN REALISTIC it is.  How can 25 women fall in love with the same guy in a matter of weeks? It's a game. But its awesome!
5. Big Brother- I love this show.  I love how it's on 3 times a week when it's on.  I love the challenges.  I love the drama.  I love it all.
6. Dancing with the Stars- I love all the dances they do, and how fun it would be to learn the routines.
7. American Idol- I love judging the singers! haha... and seeing their transformation as the weeks go on.
8. LOST- I was a hard-core fan from the beginning, then 2 seasons ago I was sick and tired of it.  So this season, Im back!...and I love watching it together with Marky.
*a side note, whether he admits it or not, Marky watches every one of these shows with me.  I love it!  I love sitting on the couch together watching all our shows...especially like bachelor and DWTS.  His opinion always makes me laugh.
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Islands- my hands-down-all-time-favorite!
2. Lazy Dog Cafe- this is a meaningful restaurant.  Marky and I ate here for a late dinner on our wedding night.  Then when we celebrated our 6 month wedding anniversary, we ate their.  Then again for our One Year anniversary...this is OUR place to go.
3. Round Table Pizza- delicious!
4. Mexican- ANY mexican restaurant will do. Breakfast. Lunch. and Dinner.
5. CPK- i love their garlic chicken pizza.  If I wanted to, i could probably eat the whole thing.
6. Corner Bakery- Marky calls it girly food.  Maybe that's why I love it. ha. Chicken Pomodori sandwich all the way!  (had it yesterday!)
7. TK Burger- oh my gosh, YUM!
8- In-N-Out- I know its not really a restaruant, but i dont care, its always a good choice.
8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
1. Went to lunch with some great friends.
2. Saw Erin's CUTE baby bump.
3. Told Marky I loved him.
4. Did some work for Kimberlee West
5. Had a hard time letting Riley 'cry-it-out'...45 minutes of it. I caved.
6. Went to an Engagement Dinner for our good friends Travis and Nichole.
7. Wore heels. It's rare.
8. Went to bed waaayyyyy too late catching up on my shows with Marky.
8 THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS YEAR
1. Falling even more in love with my husband.
2. Holding my new niece in a week and a half.
3. Turning 27 in 2 weeks.
4. Learning a whole LOT from Kimee
5. Giving Riley a sibling! HA! (no, im not preggers)
6. Riley going into the ocean this summer.
7. Celebrating Mothers and Fathers day for the 2nd time.
8. Learning more about my Lord and Savior.
8 THINGS ON MY WISHLIST
1. A new lens, laptop and photoshop.
2. Get out of debt!
3. Riley to grow up to be a strong, intellegent God-fearing woman.
4. My brother to stay sober.
5. My fridge to have an endless supply of hummus.
6. That I could stop drinking coke.
7. That I would enjoy running.
8. To always remain thankful for all the blessings in my life.
now, since a post always needs a picture...



No comments: